We know planning and environmental regulations, planning policy and planning systems north and south of the border, inside and out. We work on planning projects for business owners, developers, landowners, community groups, recreation and sporting organisations, and the public sector. We collaborate with other professionals such as architects, engineers and ecologists to deliver a service that is second to none and see a project through from inception to completion.
We love a good challenge
We pride ourselves on being responsive, reliable, resourceful and tenacious. Give us the most challenging planning projects and planning appeals. We can advise the best strategy to increase your chances of success.
We specialise in environmental planning including Environmental Impact Assessment, Environmental Reports, Biodiversity checklist, Appropriate Assessment screening, and environmental consents.
Add value to your assets
We can advise about planning potential for sites and carry out planning feasibility studies. If you have land or property you need to be aware of how planning policy affects your assets. We keep on top of the changing regulations in Europe and nationally, and on changes in planning policy in local development plans in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
We offer the following services:
- Planning feasibility
- Project management
- Pre-application advice
- Community engagement and pre-application community consultation
- Scoping and screening – environmental impact assessment and appropriate assessment
- Planning applications
- Planning support statements
- Design and access statements
- Planning appeals and responding to third party appeals
- Certificates of lawfulness
- Exempted development / permitted development rights
- Development plan representations
- Planning enforcement